In accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Compliance Risk Management function has been introduced in the Organization.
Compliance is one of the most important elements of the Organization’s management system, aimed at protecting the interests of customers, partners and shareholders, including a set of measures that allow monitoring the compliance of the Organization’s activities with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, regulatory legal acts
the National Bank of Tajikistan, internal documents of the Organization regulating the procedure for providing services and conducting operations in the financial market, as well as the legislation of foreign states that affect the activities of the bank.
CONSIDERATION OF APPEAL OF CITIZENS
Clients of LLC MDO “Azizi-Moliya” have the right to leave a complaint / suggestion regarding the quality of service of MDO. All your requests will be considered without fail by our employees.
– Written appeals are submitted by courier (courier), by mail, during a personal reception, by making comments and (or) suggestions in the book of comments and suggestions. A book of remarks and suggestions is maintained in each subdivision of the Organization and is presented at the first request of a citizen.
– Oral appeals are presented during a personal reception. Personal reception is carried out by the management of the Organization and the heads of the branch in accordance with the reception schedules posted in the divisions of the Organization. Oral appeals are also accepted by calling the “Contact Center” of the Organization at (44) 630 20 23.
– Electronic appeals can be sent to the Head Office of the Organization by e-mail email@example.com or through a special section of the website
The text of the appeal must be readable. Handwritten appeals must be written in clear, legible handwriting. It is not allowed to use obscene or offensive words or expressions in appeals.
Written appeals of citizens must contain the name of the legal entity or its subdivisions, the full name of the citizen, his address, telephone number, and a statement of the essence of the appeal.
Electronic applications must comply with the requirements for written applications, and also contain the applicant’s email address. Responses to electronic appeals are sent electronically to the e-mail address specified in the electronic appeal.
Please note that the Organization does not consider applications that do not meet the requirements for applications in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On applications from legal entities and individuals”.
The terms for consideration of appeals in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On appeals of legal entities and individuals” begin with for its registration in the Organization.
The main goal of preventing and combating corruption is to form among the management bodies of the Organization, employees of the Organization, clients, counterparties an unambiguous understanding of the position of the Organization on the rejection of corruption in all its forms and manifestations in the implementation of daily activities and strategic projects of the Organization.
If you become aware of the facts of manifestations of corruption, personal conflict of interest, unethical behavior on the part of the employees of the Organization, we will be grateful for informing you by any convenient communication channel:
– sending a message to the email address of the “Hot Line”: firstname.lastname@example.org
— communication of information by phone: +992 (44) 630 20 23
– a letter to the postal address: 735700, Khujand city, I. Somoni avenue 203B;
Please note that the Organization accepts an anonymous message for consideration only if the following factors are present:
— materiality of the message;
– the possibility of confirming the facts of the message by relevant sources.
The unacceptable purposes of using the reporting system are to achieve personal goals; commission of an action that damages the honor, dignity, business reputation of employees of the Organization, customers, business partners and the Organization as a whole, without substantiated evidence. The Organization reserves the right, based on the results of the initial study of the message, not to accept for consideration a message and information that is not related to the subject of compliance, as well as to take measures permissible by law in relation to messages and information transmitted with clearly unfair or illegal intentions. The organization ensures the confidentiality of information received from message senders.
In accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan dated February 24, 2017 No. 1404 “On countering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, the financing of terrorism and the financing of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction”, as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the National Bank Tajikistan, international standards, practices, recommendations.